Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lunch? Psyche!!!

So this morning I was so excited to get ready for work because I had a fabulous lunch date planned with my SATC girls (my little Sex and the City wannabee group). I put on my new white dress, adorned with ruffles, which I’ve been saving for a special occasion. I look absolutely fabulous as I leave for work.

Much to my disappointment, the phone rings on my way to work and it’s a very sick Charlotte cancelling. (Poor thing…she sounded awful!)

So I call Samantha to see if she still wanted to meet, which she did, so I’m back in excitement mode, pondering what I’m going to have. Then a little later, Samantha emails me at the office and has to cancel because of a last minute deadline. Bummed again, I pout the whole way to the coffee machine, and then the whole way back.

Not minutes pass that Carrie emails me and asks if I want to have lunch with her. Yippee!!!!! Back on! So I start hustling to get a couple of things done before my new fabulous lunch appointment. Disappointment again - Carrie emails me forgetting that she has an office lunch.

I’m so bummed! I’m even more bummed now that I’ve disclosed the fact that I’m, yes, Miranda. Yes, yes I am. I’m Miranda. But, I only accepted this role on one condition - that I get to be Miranda as played by Jennifer Aniston!

1 comment:

  1. Well....then I am DEFINITELY Charlotte because I nearly poughkeepsied in my pants!!

    ReplyDelete